A notoriously difficult area to understand and navigate, the Music Industry is also a minefield of misinformation and people who claim to have the answers you need but also a distinct lack of success or experience themselves.
Having been in the music business for over thirty years Ian Titchener can take you through all aspects of the business. Guiding and co-ordinating your project, Ian can tell you both all you need to know but also what to avoid whilst putting in place and recommending the best individuals and teams to achieve your specific goals.
Working on both short and long-term basis' Ian develops cohesive strategies for the advancement of artists, companies and projects. Drawing on a vast personal network Ian can help with the co-ordination and planning of your releases from the writing and recording, through promotion and marketing and to the pressing and distribution of your product, putting in place and recommending the best individuals and teams to achieve your specific goals.
Cheers mate, enjoy that beautiful sunshine ☀️ https://t.co/8gHavZT8us
Who is Ian?
Having been in the music business for over thirty years Ian’s knowledge of the Industry is unparalleled and his list of contacts are second to none.
• Set up the UK’s foremost promotion/marketing company
• Over 250 Platinum, Gold & Silver sales awards to his name.
• Gave Universal Music their first top 10 third-party hit.
• Owned independent record labels, publishing, promotion & marketing and distribution companies.
• Companies have featured in Music Week’s Top Ten label, publisher and distributor surveys.
• Consultant on all areas of the business, for both majors and indies, VC’s and private investors.
• Represented Mobo Award winning, Brit nominated artists.
• Sold over 1 million TV compilation albums for UMTV, Warner Music TV, Rhino and Sony.
• Scored over 200 Top 40 hits both in the UK and throughout Europe, including with his own label and publishing companies.
• Appearances on music industry panels
• Regularly invited to undertake lectures & talks and appear on industry podcasts.
• Consultant & Judge to the Unsigned Music Award
We would love to hear from you.
Decades of experience proves that the best results come from a committed relationship therefore Ian does not undertake speculative work but instead offers a brief free consultation to potential clients via phone, Skype or email.
If you would like to discuss a new project please get in touch with an outline of your requirements.